Who Are We:
Whym aims to be the brand of consumer trust for social selling. We create confidence, convenience and controls that cause customers to refer to our purchase experience as “addicting.”
Sellers can meet customers wherever they are, and Whym helps to identify intent-to-buy. When the customer is ready to make a purchase decision, Whym is the shortcut during the "take my money" moment.
A brand or business that wants to engage with a customer over text message has 500+ social applications & messaging providers to choose from today. Whym can be used to take payments over any of these channels - no integration needed.
Join us and build the brand of consumer trust for social selling.
Who Are You:
You’re the best of the best when it comes to SaaS sales. You're engaging, well spoken, driven to go above and beyond and always hit your goals.
We operate at an extremely fast past and will expect the same from you. This position will require your full attention & constant communication with our team.
As an SDR with Whym, you will work closely with our VP of Sales and Account Executives to build our sales practices and funnel. You will be responsible for closing inbound leads and cold outreach to develop and close new leads for mid market and SMB retailers.
- Relevant experience in a sales role for 2+ years
- No fear of cold calling to any level contact in an organization
- Familiarity with CRM systems -- Close.io, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.
- High level of enthusiasm and energy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- you are a relationship builder
- Unparalleled organizational & time management skills
- Comfortable working closely with a remote team
- Experience in conversational commerce and/or payments a plus
- Experience working at a Seed to Series A stage startup a plus
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Move, adjust, shift, grow and execute at high speed
- Ready to go above and beyond to achieve our goals
- Creative and iterative mindset
- Open to coaching, training and feedback
- Bias towards action. Persistent.
Who We Are Together:
Together our team creates a world-class experience, challenges the norm, builds groundbreaking new categories and has a great time doing it. You’ll be working closely with the founders to build the Whym brand.
- Complete extensive research to pre qualify potential Merchants for our software
- Employ a variety of cold outreach strategies to drive customer meetings for your Account Executive
- Partnering closely with Account Executives to help move along qualified pipeline through the sales cycle
- Building a point of view on how to help qualify customers needs
- Speaking to value and return on investment vs. technical functionality
- Building credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Learning how to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing sales organization
- Managing a high volume of inbound leads with a strategy on prioritization of your leads
- Researching and understanding various types of business and personas
- Provide product, messaging and service feedback based on input from customers and prospective buyers
The next 12 months:
- Employ cold outreach strategies to build a funnel of new leads and opportunities with potential Merchants
- Consistently meet and/or beat deadlines, KPIs, and targets
- Fill & maintain a high-volume sales pipeline that closes over 50-100 accounts per month
- Maintain accurate and detailed records through CRM
- Coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and revenue