Who Are We:
Whym aims to be the brand of consumer trust for social selling. We create confidence, convenience and controls that cause customers to refer to our purchase experience as “addicting.”
Sellers can meet customers wherever they are, and Whym helps to identify intent-to-buy. When the customer is ready to make a purchase decision, Whym is the shortcut during the "take my money" moment.
A brand or business that wants to engage with a customer over text message has 500+ social applications & messaging providers to choose from today. Whym can be used to take payments over any of these channels - no integration needed.
Join us and build the brand of consumer trust for social selling.
Who Are You:
As a Client Success Manager, you will work with our clients to build advocacy and understanding of Whym, and implement initiatives that will expand the usage of Whym within our customers' marketing strategies. This position is a high-profile, customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills.
Understanding and experience in marketing strategy, campaign development, social, messaging and text is a MUST!
- Knowledge of text, marketing, retail and e-commerce
- Previous experience in marketing strategy across multiple channels
- Previous Account Manager / marketing experience at an agency or with multiple e-commerce brands preferred
- Bachelor’s degree with 4-5+ years of customer-facing experience in a high-tech environment
- Excellent enterprise customer relationship management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build productive internal and external relationships and influence towards outcomes
- Strong analytical abilities
- High level of enthusiasm and energy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- you are a relationship builder
- Unparalleled organizational & time management skills
- Comfortable working closely with a remote team
- Entrepreneurial mentality
- Move, adjust, shift, grow and execute at high speed
- Ready to go above and beyond to achieve our goals
- Creative and iterative mindset
- Open to coaching, training and feedback
- Bias towards action. Persistent.
- Handle a portfolio of merchant accounts to develop strategic, long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive strategy to drive merchant adoption, Whym usage, client and user satisfaction, and revenue growth
- Promote marketing and optimization strategies with our merchant partners
- Understand merchant value drivers, and report out on return on investment based on those drivers
- Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
- Drive customer advocacy and critical issues by collaborating with development, product management, and support teams to improve the Whym offering for our merchants
- Drive a global customer strategy across multiple customer segments
- Identify key actions the team can take in the near and long-term to foster an innovative pipeline that continues to delight customers
- Partner with Product Managers to develop features that move the needle in customer satisfaction
- Maintain backlog of top customer pain points
- Develop mechanisms to broadly share customer insights (e.g., monthly meetings, weekly emails)
- Own reporting on customer success metrics